People that say we shouldn’t use queer because it’s a slur… just??? The community has been reclaiming and repurposing that word for over 20 years?? Don’t let cishets have it back or give it power over us like it used to
A great addition to your garden or back yard. - Bee watering station.
Bees need water just like we do but often times drown in open water. To make a bee watering station you can either do what is shown in the photo above and fill the bowl of a dog/cat watering jug with stones or you can fill a small dish with marbles and add water to that. That way the bees have something to land on!
First post to get this many notes, and I’m so glad it’s this one. ^_^
No fuck bees kill them all
Kill all bees huh? Bees are responsible for pollinating around 80% of agriculture. Bees die, you die. Do research and get over your fears.
bees are so important save the beesThis is so cute
Badass women of the future:
- Malavath Poorna, the youngest person ever to reach Mount Everest’s summit at the age of 13 years, 11 months
Ann Makosinksi, Canadian inventor of a flashlight powered strictly by body heat at age 16
Mo’Ne Davis, first girl to throw a Little League World Series shutout in history, with fastballs reaching speeds of up to 70mph, at age 13
Alia Sabur, youngest university professor in the world, appointed to Konkuk University in South Korea at age 18
Asia Newson, owning and operating a candle sales business alongside her father, is Detroit’s youngest entrepreneur at age 10
Hello! I’m working on saving up about $1.5k+ to go toward paying off medical bills, getting a few Christmas presents for friends, and saving up for a dog (reasons for a dog can be found here).
This is my new commission post for the time being! These pictures are only samples of what I can make! I have to make these products from scratch if you order, and you can choose colors you would prefer most. If you’re not sure about a color option, feel free to ask me!
1. Paypal payments only.
2. You must pay for the item before I send it, and if you are able, paying in full before I start is acceptable. If you are one of the people seeking custom commissions, however, I will ask for a non-refundable downpayment to cover materials, as I cannot resell a custom commission easily as I can the items listed here. See below for details.*
3. No refunds—I try my best with the product at hand (and if there is some issue with it, I’d like to know), but I cannot control what happens in the mail. I do my best to make sure things ship safely (packages not getting wet, et cetera).
4. Please be patient and wait for me to make these. Some take only a few hours, others take a few days. And if I have a lot of orders, it can take a couple of weeks. It is much longer for custom commissions, which can be a couple of months.
5. I can decline a commission at any time for any reason.
6. U.S. shipping prices are included in price listings. If you are interested but live outside of the U.S., please message me with your country and we’ll work out the price of shipping and packages. (:
I will try my best to finish these as promptly as I can. I’m quite hopeful about making my goal before the year is out, and if I do, I would love to hold a giveaway of crocheted products!
Fluffy octopus or squid: $23/each
Miniature octopus or squid: $8/each
Cat charm: $10/each
Turtle (regular): $12/each
Sea Turtle: $20/each
And because not everything could fit:
Bird Charm: $10/each
Butterfly Charm: $10/each
(If you happen to know what a rappig is/are a Tales game series fan, I can make rappigs as well for the same price each)
SPECIAL: If you order a bundle (shipped to the same place and ordered all at the same time) of $25+ worth of amigurumi from me, I will throw in a free octopus or squid phone charm of your color choice. Pictures below:
I am only allowing for one or two of these at a time, and they can’t be overly complicated due to some problems I am having with my right arm. Ripping out something and redoing it several times to gauge it can be strenuous, as opposed to objects I’ve been making that already have patterns I’ve created and memorized. But if you want a custom commission, please send me an ask and we’ll discuss whether or not it is possible for me to do it/if I have time/the price. I do like making something I haven’t before to liven things up/break the monotony. (:
Follow @The_Doolio (instagram and twitter)